View Single Post
Old 2007-09-17, 14:24   Link #5
Woodchips
つかれた!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fweakin View Post
So, my selections were Konata, Kagami, Minami, Misao and Hiyori.
Creepy to say, but I had the same favs, and many for the reasons that Fweakin has already listed.

1. Konata: She's a tiny, lazy, flat-chested otaku with a love of dating sims and an often disturbing view of life. And she's voiced by the brilliant Aya Hirano. She's also Kagami's foil. What's not to love?

2. Kagami: The endearing tsundere who has a great grasp of 'snark' and a penchant to over-eat then fret. The 'normal' one who bounces off Konata to make a great comedy team.

3. Minami: There's something strangely compelling at watching Minami on screen, and I think a little bit of it has to do with her social awkwardness. It wouldn't be a Lucky*Star episode without Minami either: Blushing profusely and hiding into her hair, or lamenting her lack of curves.

4. Misao: AKA Konata mark II. As soon as Misao first opened her mouth, I haven't been able to stop laughing. Her seiyuu deserves major props for making such a minor character one of my favourites in this brilliant show. Misao's voice FTW.

5. Hiyori: Yuri-vision. Need I say more?

Kuroi didn't quite make the cut because I only love her for her sniffles, and the occasional 'pound Konata on the head'.