View Single Post
Old 2013-01-19, 16:07   Link #87
noktown

It's always a problematic issue when we start arguing about straw hats being stronger/weaker than Emperors/Admirals/Shichibukai.

There is no base line for power in One Piece,most of the time it comes down to a few things in a fight :

Experience
DF/Power
And at this point Haki.
Should i add Will ?Because in most Luffy's fights that's what got him the wins.

Right now the straw-hats don't know anything the Admirals/Emperors don't know,except for their DF abilities/Fighting Style.

So it's really hard to judge whether the straw-hats are stronger or weaker than any other character in one piece,because even though their Haki might be less powerful than that of an Emperor,I'm sure they developed techniques to help them increase the effectiveness of an attack/technique to make it more powerful.

Take Luffy for example who combines Gear 2nd with Haki to create the Red Hawk,I'm sure an attack like that wouldn't be easily taken even by the most powerful Haki user.We might even see him going to the extreme in desperate times and combine it with Gear 3rd which would probably crack the best defense in existence.

Also I'm sure we haven't seen ANYTHING from the trio yet,I'm sure they have more than just overused old techniques which can now be performed with ease.