View Single Post
Old 2008-11-09, 06:09   Link #82
Goodie

Interesting ep. Really loving where they are going with Saji. Even if he does shoot at Louise, he will either A) Miss B) Non lethal shot (patrick got how many non lethal shots? and hes STILL going! ). Another big point is seeing CB on the offensive again, quite literally calling Alaws out. Shows that they are pissed.

I'm left wondering how setsuna got away from ali, but I have a feeling this will be answered later.

We get to see lockon getting better at piloting now, or maybe some of his 'true' skill.

Sumeragis flash back was interesting, we finally get to see whats been haunting her all these years.

Soma is definitely having doubts over Alaws, I'm getting ready for her to switch in 5~ episodes if not sooner.

Nena being nice is a huge shock, I'm starting to wonder if someone has managed to put some sense into her brain. Although I'm counting on her meeting saji and having some drama over that.

Images from the episode, and a summary of sorts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
I dont get you peoples.. Trans Arm was last season's trump card... Its like Naruto's rasengan.

They gonna get another trump card soon. That big head behind Seravee is a clue! They gonna perform GATTAI with Ptolemy and pierces the HEAVENS!

Face optional.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post

TREMBLE IN FEAR

No you! Trans Am <<<<< Mr Bushido.
Goodie is offline   Reply With Quote