View Single Post
Old 2009-08-31, 06:29   Link #265
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Got around to see this episode at last. Brilliant i would say....
- Yuki 's small nod of "should i use magic?" make her look totally cool. In contrast, love to see our moe future battle waitress have to freak out by that gesture
- At least Haruhi didn't force Mikuru-chan to"fell down in pain" in that concrete ground xD
- That monk must have Shaolin Kungfu to dodge that skillfully (i know that he's a Shinto Priest xD)
- Mikuru's really in Haruhi's care. However, whether she like it or not is a different matter
- Kyon, next time describe how's Haruhi looks in your battle waitress image. We can't see her if you don't narrate into the novel xD
- Lol at "Tch, mind reader"
- "Serve you right, Itsuki"
- Main disk: Mikuru's beam....... Now i would like some gif of those "flash"
- Einstein, Yuki's motion is faster than light now.....
- Itsuki's in the verge of get cut in half was hilarious. Of course he scare of Mikuru-beam....... for all his efforts, at least he deserve to be killed by his own Goddess......
- Some how reality (by Kyon's definition) and Haruhi do not mix
- "Like i say big difference. We do not need technical term" - Kyon described his experience after escape death from the fight between the alien magic user witch and battle waitress from future
- Mikuru's so moe when she's allow to live her ordinary bunny girl life ^\\\^
- "Busy person" Tsuruya also have "Take Home" mode? xD

Now excuse me, it's time to let my imagination run wild about how Yuki bit Mikuru and inject those nanomachines. Yuri's moments ensured...