Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-13, 03:15   Link #25093
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiraYamatoFan View Post
Now, even South Korea told the DPRK to go to hell... what more is to be interpreted from such message? I have a hard time finding a better solution when the DPRK government keep threatening everyone instead of making something more constructive after all this time. I think all diplomatic solutions have failed beyond the point of no return since Kim Jong-Il took power.
I don't know much about history, but all I can say is that the "citizens" who are to be blame for this are already old if not all dead. Blame them for allowing the Soviets to build a communist government in their country that divided them until now.

The current citizens well, I'm not sure but they might have grown up being taught what is right and what in wrong in the doctrines of communism. They may have been made to believe that they are bound to die if they ignore or rebel against the government.

In the end, the blame is to their government that continues to ignore the rights of its citizens.

About South Korea? I don't know.. they're too progressive to care for their suffering brothers.