View Single Post
Old 2007-10-29, 10:39   Link #461
Eidolon Sniper
Tsubasa No Kami
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Eidolon Sniper
@ 4Tran

I think Celestial Being already know that what they are doing really does not make any sense. Sumeragi noted it, Allelujah noted it. Don't know what Setsuna or Lockon thinks, though. And yet, we still do not know what Aeolia Schenberg (if that is his name) is planning to do; until he actually says something right out (the political speech he gave in the 1st ep is still quite shady), the Celestial Beings would still have to stick with the "stop war thing using armed intervention" convention they are doing so right now. Like what Aeolia says (the political speech) is already what the Celestial Beings are after. Also, if you guys think about it, they do not really actually barge into those wars that are trivial in comparison to the events they were all a part of...so I think Aeolia wanted something bigger than armed intervention, maybe he's bored that all 3 factions stay away from each other and have that weird, false peace, or some damn thing. Unless he says something, then that is the time Celestial Beings would actually show what their true purpose is.

Ethereal Exiled Queen. NATCH~~~!!!
Eidolon Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote