View Single Post
Old 2007-11-28, 18:33   Link #1072
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Midnite Assassin- View Post
Hola everybody! I was just wondering where you all found the Japanese names or if you just made them up. Because if you found them on a website or something I would like to know what it is. So please help!

-assassin-
If you're talking about the Japanese names for jutsus, I use freedict.com It doesn't always give you the most accurate translations, but it gets the job done. If you're talking about the actual character names, I just pull those out of my ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Midnite Assassin- View Post
Oh wow nice character! Are you new? Because if you are and you posted a character like this you are off to a good clean start! I really like the whole paint idea. Very origional. Just one complaint. Could you describe more of the jutsu? To me it seems like you only have one jutsu which is the summoning of the panda and that won't be enough to make this guy strong (but don't make him too strong!) Sorry if i disapointed you but it is a good character. Keep up the good work!

Oh and to other people in this thread. I will be posting another character soon. I think you all will like him. Keep up the good work. everyone!

-assassin-
Looking forward to it; this thread could use some serious rejuvenation once again. It's been slipping into obscurity lately, as most of the people who used to create interesting characters seem to have taken their leave from this area.