View Single Post
Old 2011-01-27, 23:23   Link #7007
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Haven't posted here in a while so here's my experiences in the last month:

- Mage DPS is okay but still nowhere near what Death Knights, Warlocks and Rogues are capable of pulling in raid fights. Frost PvP I like the CC/survivability.
- Mage sitting on about 358 ilvl. Waiting for a spot to open in the 10m group or for 25m GDKPs to get going again.
- Druid tank at 349 ilvl, all 346+ gear after 5 days. Tanked Argaloth in Baradin Hold with ease and 1-shotted. Healers said I was very easy to heal.
- Managed to reach 1601 in Rated Battlegrounds, but I've been forced to do with randoms, guildies are burnt out with PvE progression (4/12 HM in 25m so far, leading Barthilas guild. In fact, Alliance PvE is way superior to Horde PvE numbers at present, it's scary). I need to somehow find 15 players that are truly capable, I've only found about 7 so far. My win-loss ratio is going to hinder how high I can reach. Hoping I can pull in guildies soon because despite high number of Gladiators we have in our guild, none of them look like reaching 2.2k this season let alone Glad in Arena.
- PUGs are BAD. BAD! Examples of the idiocy I've seen:

- A Tol;vir Heroic where a DK and Warlock both couldn't pull 3k.
- Heals that oom on a single pack/one boss fight.
- Tanks that can't do Ozruk in Stonecore AT ALL - I was able to do it on my tank Druid....What is so hard about it?!
- People failing at Throngus in Grim Batol...
- People failing at Naz'jar in Throne of the Tides...
- People failing at Coria in Blackrock Caverns...
- People failing at ANYTHING in Halls of Origination...
- I'd be lucky if 1 out of 10 groups can finish a run

This is really putting me off from levelling any more alts...I can't believe how many bad players are out there. Especially from Uldum and Malorne...

Found about 5 rare spawns over the last week. Including a 25.7 million HP one in Hyjal - Garr (yes, MC Garr). Took 10 people about 10 minutes to down him. And all it drops is a 346 plate belt...48 gold was okay though.

After having next to no gold a few weeks ago, I've figured out there is a persistent bubble economy on Barthilas for Herbs. So I've spammed Herbalism and Alchemy transmutes on my Druid. Now sitting on about 200k gold.