View Single Post
Old 2011-01-28, 03:33   Link #7018
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

I think the gearscore thing takes an average to get into heroics. I was carrying roleplay gear for when I would quest in low level areas (so I wouldn't stand out, and so I didn't hit too hard if I needed to not kill something on the first hit). I was considered undergeared for heroics...then I put that stuff in the bank and I was geared for heroics. :shrug:

I've still not done a heroic since I don't feel ready, plus we've not done every dungeon on normal yet since we use the random for only one a day...more or less.

I did do better this time around in HoO doing over 6k dps (6.4k I think) and topping the total damage meter again (barely...probably because out MAge died once during the first boss fight because the healer followed me to the left while the mage went right...then the healer managed to get the snakes on him and we didn't notice until he died that we missed a snake. I guess he wasn't healing himself. The mage died right after that. My mistake was that I forgot to pull out my Voidwalker to take the snakes, but shadowfury, then aoe them down worked for the ones on me after I got back up to the top.