View Single Post
Old 2008-12-13, 15:32   Link #1323
incube
Dango Master
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
Kenichi is stronger than Miu in both terms of strenght and skill, its only that Miu has bin fighting and going through endless of situations where she has had to fight to survive and witness countless fights between her grandfather and other people and has had her life around martial arts since she was capable to walking straight.
There is no way Kenichi is more skillful than Miu.... what kenichi has is endurance, raw power and many different martia art techniques... but lacks skills in how to apply them or how to even use them correctly... and as you said Miu spent her entire life witnessing master class fights.... lets take for example Kisara.. she was simply not able to beat Freya at first but by just remembering her fight with someone stronger than her (Miu) and "copying" her moves she won... apply that logic to someone watching the elder for 10+ years.... it isnt something you can learn in the short the time Kenichi stayed at the dojo.

I think that Kenichi has a lot of potential in him but he still a newbie in the martial arts world... i sometimes tend to compare him with Naruto... pretty useless normally but if it is a friend in danger we are talking about there is no one out there that can stop him.