Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2009-12-18, 01:16   Link #5103
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by mg1942 View Post
US Drone Predator HACKED!

I think this is why a heavy reliance on unmanned aircraft is a bad idea.

and...

Now if I were the bad guys and some of my operatives got whacked by a US missile or bomb that was targeted via some mechanism that tracked the downloading of UAV video, I'd use that to my advantage.

Like I'd hide an active downloading mechanism in a nursery school or something... another scenario is put the transmitter in a hospital or day care center, a large hotel.... which means you'd have to use eyes and weapons on the ground, probably an hour or two, and in the meantime they've done their damage, dismantled everything and move on....
Taking away the element of surprise is pretty disastrous for the US military. Well it seems that the Iranians have a step up now to be able to fight the US or ISAF toe-to-toe.

Remember the old news that a Predator drone that wasn't responding to commands? I think the whole system has already been hacked.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.