Old 2010-05-05, 06:12   Link #412
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
I am think from her position.
I hardly think so...

Quote:
about her hack ability..do you remember how Nymph return Ikaros lost memory the night Ikaros flew to the city to buy some fireworks to celebrate Christmas? SHE CAN HACK MEMORY
She can hack Angeloid memory, this event shows. It doesn't show she can do anything about Tomoki's, because Tomoki isn't an Angeloid.

Quote:
remember when Nymph use Popular Guy Jammer?, she altered all woman around Tomoki so they attracted to the guy so instead see Cherry Blossom Tree, they hovering around him? SHE CAN DISCONNECTED SOME MEMORY or at least SOME TRAIT around something. Disconnected Pupolar guy trait from the suppossed host, and wire it to Tomoki, so Tomoki become popular.
It's the same as it, she can disconnecting Synapse Memory Deleting System from him, but she didn't do it....sadly.... for her own benefit.
I fail to see the connection between the Jammer and the System... Not only are they two different things altogether, you are trying to explain something by using "something", being very vague.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote