View Single Post
Old 2012-09-30, 00:16   Link #94
nexcal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvance View Post
Yeah, they are expensive. Heck, Yui's Takemi is being sold around 30000 yen, and people still buy it anyway. Second place goes to the Type-04 Imperial colors. Actually, the A3 also have balancing issues like the Typhoon, and the mount pylons may be a bit loose so the weapon attachment may fall at any time. The weapons in A3 are all molded with the hands so you can't really take it off and use the accessories to the other figures. If you can build models, I suggest you go for the kits instead unless the TSF that you like is only available in Volks' product line. Just a bit of a heads up so you'd know what to expect from the A3 figures.

*EDIT*

Holy shi-!!! Is that the F-22A at the top? That's another exclusive figure in Japan. Wow... I want a raptor too....

I watched them a while ago. There were just a few touch ups from the tv version which is disappointing, but at least we got to see the final scenes of episode 2 in uncensored form. Plus, the first volume came with the insert songs so it was worth the purchase.

Well, here's something that arrived recently. Ufufufu.

Images
Yuzu-chan~
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Both the F22A and the SU-37M2 are web exclusives, but not as expensive or hard to get as the event exclusive type-00a/f. The Revoltechs have the same problem with weapons/accessories falling off. Sometimes I wake up at night coz something fell off and there are times when I can't figure out what did.

I have some of the kits as well but it seems like Kotobukiya is more interested in milking the same mold. I hope they don't stop making the non-scale kits coz the 1/144 are way too small!

Last edited by nexcal; 2012-09-30 at 00:52.
nexcal is offline   Reply With Quote