Thread: Crunchyroll Hunter X Hunter Anime (2011)
View Single Post
Old 2013-06-29, 04:13   Link #3234
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarste View Post
You separated that post oddly. The first sentence was tied to the second. He knew there was a danger that required more Pro-Hunters because he's the one who sent his subordinates back to call for help. He knew exactly as much about the situation as Netero did when Netero was assembling the team, because all the information Netero had came directly from Kite. That's just a fact.
That's because my "get" in "something bad enough to get several pro-Hunters" wasn't in the sense of "fetch" but in the sense of "kill". Yes, he knew enough to call in reinforcements. He didn't know he was going to get killed.

Quote:
And he made a judgment call to ignore his gut feelings. And then he died. That's just a sequence of events. Obviously you're trying to say that he made a reasonable decision based on what he knew at the time, but all I'm saying is that he had a choice, and he made the one that resulted in his death. If we're comparing his judgment to Morel's, which we were, one of them made a judgment call that led directly to his death, and the other one didn't. Yet.
Sometimes people do the right things and die. Sometimes they do the wrong things and live.

And the fact of the matter is that Morel based his judgment of "Killua's a coward" on less information than Kite had. And Netero's based his judgment of "only take the very strong and determined" based on more information than Kite had.

So any comparison is suspect right from the outset.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote