Thread: Licensed Strawberry Panic!
View Single Post
Old 2006-08-27, 15:47   Link #1108
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuro
You'll go broke broke BROKE!!

But seriously. The x-factor right now is Miyuki. Nobody has commented on the potential of Shizuma and Miyuki ending up together. Which is why I think Tamao-chan still has a chance, assuming the writers do their job decently for a good climax.
Miyuki do have a potential of being ending up together with Shizuma. However, you have to think Miyuki is destined to marry someone else. Also, Shizuma wants her to stay by her side as a friend not a lover. Therefore, the chance is low.

As for Tamao staying together with Nagisa, sure why not since they need the Etoile for the next year and Nagisa and Tamao are in their 4th grade, i dont see why not. But they have to pull this off in like 5 eps with the Nagisa x Shizuma unsolved relationship, Etoile election, Yaya x Amane x Hikari Triangle thing. So many to do, I just hope they can pull this off good.

Right now, even though it is Shizuma x Nagisa together (assuming) how they end up together when one graduates and one stays at school? i just wanna know what your thoughts on this will be. Give possible endings when one graduates and one stays at school. I just want to know thats all.
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote