View Single Post
Old 2010-05-10, 14:23   Link #9837
KnightOfTwo

I hate to be the person that asks this but as I am too lazy to read back through the past 100 or so pages I will anyway. I am curious as to who you guys believe the culprit(s) is. I only ask because I am wondering if there are any current theories that seem to be widely held or simply make the most sense. I have a handful of different theories but at best they only fit a few episodes and at worst they are situational. For example one of my theories that fit EP 1 and 2 is somewhat strengthened in EP 3 but practically crumbles with EP 4 and with the out of game TIPS. I keep looking at things from all sorts of different angles and coming up with a multitude of theories and I cannot quite get all of them to fit perfectly. I just wanna see if there is something that mentioned that I have either forgot, overlooked or just didn't think of.

Personally my number 1 theory (albeit I am grabbing at straws when it comes to motive) is that Rosa is the mastermind. EP 1 and 2 I can make fit if some if not all of the servants helped her even if its unintentionally. EP 3 diverts in that Eva finds the gold and Rosa finds out about this. Lets say Rosa in fact dies in this episode and the servants, not knowing she is dead or that Eva found the gold as they faked their deaths, continued her plan without her. EP 4 however is where I start to lose track of things, while it makes a bit of sense for EP 5 again as her plans change when battler finds, and leads everyone to the gold. I have not read EP 6 yet though, though I know the gist of it, and so cannot make any sort of comment there without examining everything. I highly doubt this is actually the case but when I started thinking about it, it seemed to make sense to me.
KnightOfTwo is offline   Reply With Quote