View Single Post
Old 2009-04-24, 13:16   Link #1823
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
I'm entirely aware of that, I'm just saying its interesting. The one person he felt sick about killing was one person he had quite the history with, regardless of the reasons.
I agree with that.
No matter the reasons, it certainly is interesting.

Quote:
True, but it was the one of Marianne and her children that stood out the most, no?
Also, I don't see why anyone should point out that Clovis painted other members of his family, as well, since it is a fact that he cared a great deal about Lelouch, Nunally and Marianne - but especially Lelouch. He may have been fond of many members of his family (even though there weren't all that many paintings in that particular room and very few portraits - I only saw one), but he went to Area Eleven because he thought of it as a way to basically finish their last chess match, and he even said: "It's Lelouch's resting place, after all (...)".
He also build the garden where they "always used to argue" on top of the government building, as it was already mentioned a few times. It seems slightly obsessive... xD
Errr, yeah, anyway, no reason to doubt that Lelouch was Clovis' most impoartant person by far. Except maybe for Gabriella, but he never mentioned his mother in canon, so I'll take a guess and say they weren't that close, for some reason.

Last edited by Nogitsune; 2009-04-24 at 13:27.
Nogitsune is offline   Reply With Quote