View Single Post
Old 2009-03-20, 12:35   Link #12
BluWacky
尻の竜

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiGoku View Post
Bumping this up, since it's getting near an airdate.

I'm honestly surprised. There seems to be zero interest in this show. Over at Catsuka, people see very interested in this show. However, here? Absolutely nothing. Infact, I really don't see much talk about this in the english community at all. I figured with Shoji's involvement there would atleast be some discussion on it.
Catsuka is a French language forum after all, and Thomas Romain's involvement is likely to be more exciting to the French than many other people.

And as for Kawamori, as much as I love him, he's a bit of a loose cannon these days, and Basquatch just looks a bit silly if you ask me. Suggesting it's sports-influenced kills a lot of my interest (what can I say, I'm a geek after all...) and as impressive as I think Satelight's cel and CG work can be I'm just not very interested in basketball-playing robots or whatever it is. I only watched a bit of Oban because the racing put me off (as much as I liked the rest of it) and I just can't get that excited about this show, unfortunately.

Also...well, there's just not been very much hype about this one. The flash teaser site went up eons ago and I remember just not finding it very interesting so I put it aside and forgot about it - the opposite of, say, Higashi no Eden, where the barebones teaser site made me more curious about what was coming.

It's not long to wait now until it premieres anyway. Perhaps some hype will pick up between now and then.
BluWacky is offline   Reply With Quote