View Single Post
Old 2011-06-09, 15:23   Link #1
Heiwatsuki

Emotion arousing anime recommendations.

Hello~ I've recently been having trouble finding a decent anime since 90% of google links seem to be opinions of mainstream newbies. I'm looking for anime that envokes emotions and/or anime that may not have a well developed plot, but still happens to arouse emotions, or atleast some good anime series. Like Clannad,Toradora, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, School Days, Higurashi no Naku koro ni, Great Teacher Onizuka, Cenceroll, Welcome to the N.H.K, Toki no Kakeru Shoujo, Summer Wars, Grave of the Fireflies, Durarara, Angel Beats, Bokurano ( manga ), Saikano, and ect.

Please, when giving your list, try not to list any mainstream anime like DBZ,BLEACH,ONE PIECE, ELFEN LIED, COWBOY BEBOP, ASTROBOY,GUNDAM, DRAGON BALL, CODE GEASS, DARKER THAN BLACK, ERGO PROXY, CASE CLOSED, RANMA, RAOURNI KENSHIN ( YES I SPELLED IT WRONG ), OR ANYTHING THAT HAS BEEN TURNED INTO A DUB, UNLESSS IT IS GOOD. Please try to list more original things like Hayate no Gotoku, Sankrea, Dennou Coil. Also please think whether what you listed or not would really appeal to others. Im an all around kind of person, but please list good anime... preferably heartwarming anime.

When listing, if possible, try to put a short description and tell me why you liked it please.

Note: Yes ive read other similar threads, if possible please let me keep this thread.

More examples of good anime: Higashi no Eden, Paprika, Tokyo Godfathers, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, School Rumble, berserk ( manga ) ect...

Last edited by Heiwatsuki; 2011-06-09 at 15:41.