Thread: Tower of God
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-12, 17:07   Link #108
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
Dudes, SIU is a troll. let's hope that he won't troll us with Viole not being Baam but another person! I somehow started to hate SIU because he seems to think trolling us makes his comics interesting. I already got mad when Lahel just betrayed Baam.

BTW, seriously, if life in the tower is so bad that the weak can get killed easily and you can't do anything aout it, why don't Zahard's guards come killing Baam directly before he climbed up the tower, or at least hire assassins. This series somehow doesn't make much sense. It's always normal to eliminate the threats before they become dangerous.
I don't think you quite understand the scale of it all. There's 100,000 rankers in the tower, that means the number of people climbing the tower must number in the millions most probably 10's. Quite litterally the tower, is a country if not a continent. You can't exactly send down guards for one fug guy when there's likely millions of people around.

Most probably it'll be case of expecting him to die in higher levels one way or another.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote