View Single Post
Old 2006-01-11, 17:33   Link #1
mxg
The Lone Gamer

Send a message via AIM to mxg Send a message via MSN to mxg Send a message via Yahoo to mxg
I may have a possible Hardware or possibly a program errorI need some advice

Well belive it or not I am back with another problem with my PC everytime I fix something something else seems to go wrong. Oh woe is me !

Anyway my new problem is one I cannot say weather it is a hardware or a software problem. Just about 3 days ago when I was burning a DVD about 37% into burning the disc I realized that my PC has stopped and was frozen well at that time I did not think about it to much but last night I left the PC on overnight and when the monitor automatically switched off and a about 2 hours later the PC froze again it always seems to do this when it is unmaned so it makes it really hard to get a download to actually finish download.

I downloaded EVEREST to check the temperature inside the PC but I found notthing unusual the CPU was at 31 - 35 degrees C at all times and the chipset temperature was about 32 degrees celcius (preety average right ?) SO what do you all think is the problem ? becuase I cannot really think of anyright now and at the time of writing this I doing a virus scan to see if i picked up anything that would make this happen.

EDIT:

http://securityresponse.symantec.com...yteverify.html << I just found this little bastard on my PC and I destroyed it think this will solve my probs ?
mxg is offline   Reply With Quote