Old 2008-07-26, 00:11   Link #3005
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post

Excelleeeeeeeeennt!
That's why I kept telling you in IRC to go for it, eh?:P

I liked the interactions a lot. The sudden appearance of OC's in Negimaverse takes a bit getting used to, but it was made lighter by the fact that you and Keroko had been discussing about it in detail, so I pretty much know a fair bit about Keroko Negima version ( to Keroko for the awesome shop!) and Kouya.:3

It's poignant and sweet. You can pick up a lot of implied details already just from the scene alone. This has me anticipating your and Keroko's foray into Negimaverse in full force.

I still can't read it without feeling Keroko is going to kill me though, what with the implied yuri, mood swings... I tried to capture the spirit of a genki beserker type character but...

The appearance of OCs can just be an insert fic, or mean something more sinister; This is a series that plays with time itself, so my internal CLAMP storyboarder moved in and hijacked it.

At least people will then find more reason to read the fic.

I tried my best to capture the animation style (and humor) of Ken Akamatsu in this writing, but I wonder if I managed to convey the flashbacks properly...

That scene sort of bashed everything I thought about the Toushoran (Library, but switched the last radical to Wolf. ) + putting all those hi-tech weaponry of Chao's to good use + some crack from Keroko + a wild idea that just hit me when I was writing it. I mean, where in the world did I get the Khrack that Keroko's descendent is K--

*is shot by a Toushoran Hammerhead Railgun*

Quote:
Anyway, I can't really be active for longer than I thought.:/ This thesis work is taking up much of my time. Though I priritize this a lot since I want to increase my CGPA, so I need to focus on other subjects as well. The only sure time I can return here is probably not gonna come until April of next year... T____T

*sob*

;___;
*pats Aaron*

The thing is, unlike other threads on the internet, this one shall live till then. We'd have more delicious stuff for you then. Maybe we'll finally have the Cadia Trinity!

Just as long as you don't disappear permanently as An Hero did... We'll wait for the return of Hayaurion!!!

*FLEEEEZ*

Quote:
Oh, and, snippet.

Spoiler for GenerationS later part. Grandis vs. Signum pt.1:

>_>

<_<

*RUNZ!!!*
Snippet.

But nevertheless it was like Goose said, in implications! Now taken with this video discovered by Eva earlier, I can now safely conclude:

Signum = Sheryl Nome
Grandis = Alto
Hayate = Ranka Lee

...and their relative heights FIT!!!

*transforms to Wolf form and FLEEEEEZ FASTAAAH!!!*