View Single Post
Old 2008-09-07, 13:43   Link #2078
MaiHikari

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilroy0097 View Post
I'm sorry if I'm flamed for this but while Sheryl is probably the most likely heroine due to her popularity and relationship with Alto, Ranka has had more ups and downs and accomplishments with her time in the show.
Would you care to elaborate what were Ranka's ups and downs, and her accomplishments? From what I see, the ups and downs she has were "he loves me, he loves me not" moments. As far as her fame, they were given to her by the magical fold attributes in her voice, so it wasn't really an accomplishment by her own merrit. And let's not forget the "he loves me, he loves me not" attitude is the cause of her epic failure. Ranka will have accomplishments by the end of the series, but I have yet to see them thus far.

Sheryl started out at the top of her game. By Seifield's evaluators: Beautiful, yes. Mature, may be. Determined, yes. Selfless, no. She fell from stardom along with her sickness, to which were none of her own faults. But she climbed back up through her own will and determination to sing for the people's hopes despite her own hopeless future. Along the way, she also learned to be selfless and placed her trust in other people. To me, those are real ups and downs and accomplishments.

Last edited by MaiHikari; 2008-09-07 at 13:55.