View Single Post
Old 2008-11-25, 15:43   Link #1998
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Well, Natsuki was kind enough to send me a few scans today, and I decided to share one page (for now) with you guys here, because it is relevant to what we want to know. That, and because I am extremely lazy when told to work on something I am not being paid for, therefore, other pages would have to wait . Although they were not character specific, and most are stuff we already know.

Anyway:

Don't ask me for a Ranka version, there aren't any.

The title here is: The Love between Sheryl and Alto

The paragraph reads:

Initially, Alto did not think Sheryl was anyone special, and their first encounter hardly made a positive impression. In fact, Alto was more irritated than enjoying it. But before long, that begin to change into something else entirely, something very comfortable. Then they realized they were men and women. Being straight forward, they were able to communicate with each other from the bottom of their hearts without guile during the many times they were alone.

On the right is just a basic description of Sheryl, stating how she held the top of the charts with her songs for the past 17 times. Although as a person, she has a lot of pride, but initially lacking coordination in terms of her speech and attitude (we seen this since the first episode). Her memories of her family is almost forgotten, thus her earrings, left to her by her mother, is most important.

(Anyway, usual stuff).

On the right it reads: Although Enduring A Harsh Destiny, She Stood Back Up and Became the True Top Idol

There are some interesting information. She might not be 17, and she might be older. Then again, if that is true, its not surprising. Besides, Alto is 18 in Frontier, Sheryl being slightly older than Alto doesn't really matter to me. In fact, it makes her more attractive.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.