View Single Post
Old 2009-01-12, 23:47   Link #1
einhorn303

[TV Drama/SF] Battlestar Galactica

I was a bit surprised that AnimeSuki doesn't have a thread about this show yet. It's probably the most popular and best SF show in the last 6 years. Plus the second half of Season Four is airing on the 16th, the final ten episodes that'll be the conclusive end to the show's storyline (good that it won't get dragged out and jump the shark).

This is the first live-action drama I've really gotten into since years of watching anime, and it's been quite an engrossing trip. I've been watching episodes like mad to catch up. I calculated that I have to watch about four a day. And they're double the length of most anime episodes. Still, I feel the dramatic tensions of the show have a vaguely anime-like pacing to them. But still, it seems to have a bit more maturity and realism than other anime. I even think I've felt a bit moe for some of the characters...Cally and Sharon
Spoiler for S3:
in particular.

So, how many people on AnimeSuki are a fan of the show? And what are your speculations for the series end? (I reckon it'll go all Neon Genesis Evangelion ww)

einhorn303 is offline   Reply With Quote