Thread: PSN Games
View Single Post
Old 2010-06-27, 14:39   Link #9
Leo Keichi

I've finally managed to buy WipeOut and Flower. Flower is a very nice game, but I'm not so sure about WipeOut. It's damn difficult, almost Touhou-like difficult!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra View Post
I really wish they would upload Chrono Cross, since it never got published here .. Dreamcast titles would be cool too

I'd really like to download FF VII in the english version, as the german translation is pretty butchered (have that lying around anyway). It doesn't seem to be possible with my german account. Could I just do it with an US account? And can I use the same credit card? The payment is only set for one account isn't it?
You could buy the English version using a new account. But you must buy PSN cards to buy the games, because they don't accept foreign credit cards. That's what I did, btw. And I heard they're going to release Chrono Cross sometime this year (at least the Japanese version). Also, there's going to have some Dreamcast titles released this year, like Crazy Taxi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaced View Post
What's the quality like for PS1 games on PSN?
Well, I never had a PS1, but I suppose the quality is the same, and probably with faster loading screens.
Leo Keichi is offline   Reply With Quote