View Single Post
Old 2010-12-21, 12:49   Link #28
Blue-kun
Che! Che! Che!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
I'd be fine with a TV series, i mean this is Ufotable we're talking about, not Studio DEEN. They can get the job done.

Can't wait to find out who'll score it. I already have a few names that would be perfect, though i'm prepared to be surprised.
Am I the only one who's really hoping Kajiura will get to score a T-M x ufotable project again? It felt so good to see one of her scores properly used, unlike most of her works for Beetrain TV series. I'll never forget how truly amazing that battle scene in the sixth episode was, with Azaka running over the chairs and how well the music fit. Now I'm spoiled for life, regarding Kajiura.

That said, though, the staff's already shown us what they can do, so I'm just excited for another good bit of T-M x ufotable collab. Not exactly the biggest Fate fan, it's definitely the T-M work which I like the least, but since Zero seems to feature an almost completely new set of characters, maybe I'll enjoy it more!

In other news though, funny how this has completely overshadowed the Girls'Work announcement.