Old 2006-01-26, 12:13   Link #468
Eidolon Sniper
Tsubasa No Kami
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Eidolon Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by tetsuo69
thats a new one you should go and re watch the series again
I know what I'm watching, and it just royally sucks that it was so. How many times did Kira use Freedom in GS? Only a couple of times? And how many times did he use it in GSD (prior to launching it in ep 13)? Unless he's been doing GOD moding practice in the last 2 years it does not explain how ridiculously GOD like he became with it.

Shinn at least had scrapes and troubles with Impulse, and it was shown constantly that he was actually getting better at each MS scramble or whatever. Unlike GOD Kira who just appears out of nowhere and does that ridiculous beam spam all over the place...

Quote:
at one point the destroy seem it would own anything to bad shinn/minerva crew turn them into Grunts Rofl
i wonder if thats the reason why Eidolon Sniper thinks it was explained how shinn had gotten to that level whereas kira had non Rofl
i think he missed Gundam Seed ...and went straight to watching Destiny
No, I watched SEED. If I didn't watch SEED, I would be absolutely frothing at the mouth at Fllay, who Kira thinks of constantly, and maybe I would become one of Lacus Clyne's many brainwashed subordinates and get at Fllay for trying to make a last bid of glory or whatever in making Kira think of her during those flashbacks when he already has his own koi and I would probably a Clyne Faction fangirl by now.

Shinn almost had Destroy down with Impulse on Destroy's first run, why can't he do it with Destiny, which is undoubtedly a GODlier suit than Impulse?

Ethereal Exiled Queen. NATCH~~~!!!
Eidolon Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote