View Single Post
Old 2010-01-05, 08:35   Link #6551
fertygo
Hyakko Fanboy

^
geez... its not good way to critics the story dude... too many "what if" in your argument, as a writer of myself i will mad if someone criticize me about how of my chara act and why not do something else, tsk its like to quest "why hitler choose to hide in banker" IMHO.
Usually writers make chara's acting based by his personal subjective view about the chara. I can't explain its properly but Whatever your view about Schneizel u will found there no way Schneizel do something like throw FLEIA before Lelouch attack or something like that, its not his nature. I will be more angry if the writers have Schneizel not lure lelou into nunnaly, it even will be more drastic change than lelou behaviour after back from world of C.

And about what if suzaku or kallen dies from the duel, lelou can be always change suzaku (Zero) role to kallen or even C.C or more tragically lelou use random guy geassed by him to be zero , and nothing will change about lelou plan.

But yeah the ZR arc have very big problem on the pacing, and make the script looked very bad.
I think if this is a 3 or 4 cour series, it will be more balance on the pace and everything will looked be more understandable. Now everything already settled, I don't know why the writers make things very ambiguous like this, its only there be 3 conditions why its very Ambiguous.

1. The writer is dumb or pressured, as someone uphere mentioned. So he can't compile nicely what of he write.
2. They just want to keep milking us with Geass series, and don't want the R2 explain everything.
3. Its the writer style to left some of part is unexplained and subjective. Sometime we across with this type of writer, many will call the writing is sucks but if the project is success (on term of selling) many people will keep discussing because found its "fun" to discuss that unexplained and absurd thing, and if that's what happened the writers will not care if everybody call him/her sucks

Last edited by fertygo; 2010-01-05 at 08:58. Reason: tch, damn typo
fertygo is offline   Reply With Quote