Thread: Dating
View Single Post
Old 2009-10-19, 09:55   Link #1985
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascaloth View Post
Oh non, le langage de l'amour prend le pas sur le forum!

Il problema sta nel fatto che è la mia lingua quella dell'amore (the problem lies in the fact that my language is the one of love)

and I should also mention this is an english speaking forum

Having said that

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheyannew View Post
Being poly, I find I cannot accept the very idea of cheating/being unfaithful. My entire relationship(s) is based on communication at every level, and if you can't communicate with your mate on a base level (hey, x y or z person is appealing to me, how do you feel about this), you ought not be in the relationship, IMO

There was a... female.. to be kind, at my old job, who decided she didn't want to be with her husband anymore.
Later, she told her/my boss and I that he had given her herpes. Well, Long story short, her hubby tested negative for it, as did the guy she cheated on her hubby with. So, it must've been the guy she cheated on the guy she cheated on her hubby with (yes, you read that right, her hubby and her weren't legally separated and she was sleeping w/ someone then decided she didn't want to be w/ them and started sleeping with someone ELSE before breaking it off fully).

I still call that poetic justice and snicker to this day. I think her nickname of Herpesaurus Rex still gets said, even a year after the fact. Why anyone would be that disgusting and careless, I don't know... But there you have it...
Superb. This is the reason you shouldn't cheat on someone, and why you should use protection on a date at all times. Safety is not guaranteed.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote