View Single Post
Old 2006-05-13, 21:57   Link #10
Airaku
####

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha rave
No it wasn't it's stated he has a high chakra level even for Akatsuki, not that he has the most.
Spoiler:

Quote:
I think your're underating Sasori, Deidara treated him as a master when kakashi wasn't even around he was the leader of the team like Itachi is to Kisame.
I don’t think that the Akatsuki has a hierarchy to rank its nine members. These are all s-class criminals deserving of equal respect and they would not agree to work under subordination. Sasori and Diedara do not have master/underling relationship and neither do Itachi and Kisame. It only appears that they do because there is an evident difference in their respective power. Each member of the Akatsuki has their own fighting style, but in order to work effectively in a group of two, sometimes one person must take control every now and then.
Quote:
Sasori most likely was too strong for him to be involved later on in the series more likely, you can't beat him without medic jutsu and a fight with Sakura was the best way to set it up, even more so she had someone with her who knew alot of Sasori's moves. And even in the end Sasori had to let himself die, i really think that's a testament to just how strong and feared he should be.
There is no argument that Sasori was strong, I just think I it would be good for the plot if the remaining members of the Akatsuki could prove to be even more of a challenge.

Airaku is offline   Reply With Quote