View Single Post
Old 2011-08-10, 10:39   Link #12705
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
You don't know that, Fiamma's holy right has limits, otherwise he wouldn't have to do all this mess in the first place. He could protect himself, but he doesn't 'turn it all to zero'.
He did that mess in order to obtain the fuel for his powers which he lacked not more no less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
I don't really care whether she gets into the story or not. If she's going to be in it'd better be that she gets REALLY involved. I don't want her to be there just because "Hey that idiot is there." Or "What should I do? I know! Let's call Misaka for this."

One thing for sure is that it is not within my power to decide whether I want to see her in Index or not. I can still see her around and go "Her again?" but alas, I'm not Kamachi.

I'll be looking forward to seeing how far "I'll fight too" goes for her in NT3.
Kinda, when one character gets more space it heavily implies that other characters will get less to not say nothing of space in the series. I don't need to say more besides... Himegami Aisa maybe its because Kamachi is "cruel" towards her (see vol. 2 afterwords) but after vol. 19 is very surprising Tsuchimikado, despite being connected to both sides magic and science, he didn't have any mention during the war, a character like him who was able to see through a member of GRS is wasted like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inept Forum User View Post
Regarding the picture of Radiosonde - was that cone also part of the structure or was it due to Kanzaki?
So far the brief resumes says it was Kanzaki's doings.

On a related note, Kanzaki's SS Chapter 1 part 1 has been translated by Js06.