View Single Post
Old 2007-10-29, 01:47   Link #36
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Risaa View Post
That comes as a relief to me, since I feel the same way Kyuusai and Skane do. (This is silly, I know. ) When I read a Skane, Ascaloth, FatPianoBoy, NoSanninWa, WanderingKnight, etcetcetc post, if I see their "usual" avatars, it's fine. If/when they change, it really does throw me off a little.

Interestingly enough, the one who escaped this was Kyuusai. Though it wasn't the first avatar I've ever seen him with, I tend to think of his hazukashii pink-haired Miyuki avatar whenever he's mentioned. I think this has more to do with how both Miyuki and Kyuusai are living wikis than anything else. (OK, I'll stop here before I get virtually beaten up. )

Myself, I'll probably always have a starey-eyed girl avatar. I switched to a cranky Kagami ava once and was told it didn't suit me... Bleh. Starey-girl for life, I guess. Here's one of the first avatars I've ever used online:
All those you used, keep theirs the same no matter what. Nosanninwa revolves around like 4-5 of them. I've been really too busy extracting images out of adobe so I don't really make avatars anymore. So i stick with the 4-5 that i've really liked.

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote