View Single Post
Old 2006-05-04, 08:16   Link #464
evil-samurai

Its good! Gif, and before I say anything you could just duplicated the second frame and then move it to the end and it will loop more smooth. Though there is a couple of things more things you can do with it. I dont really need to write this much, but I feel like it

1)Change around some the frames and/or change the delay
->No delay
->Duplicate some frame
2)Add a Tween to the end of it (though I havn't done that)
3)Reverse loop the whole! thing
Spoiler for 1:
Spoiler for 3:
I know I left some things out ^^; though if you have a few other questions it might be better to PM me, but before that it might be best to have a look in this! thread & this one. (if you havn't already) oh! and it also helps if you just download the gifs I done, and look at them and see how I changed them, and compare them to your one.

You might find you dont really like my ones, though even seeing how I change some of it, can make in help you change it how you want it. (sorry for going on so much >.> I sure you know some of this already, but I couldn't help it >.> )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knavinusa
Mind if I use the Yuki avatar?
Sure! you can, I dont mind I made it as Mikuru was wearing her glasses (in one of the gifs) and I thought that Yuki avatar without her glasses would look nice next to it ^^;

Last edited by evil-samurai; 2006-05-04 at 08:50.