View Single Post
Old 2014-03-04, 09:13   Link #138
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
Funny since the age of puberty has been dropping like a rock, kids are bombarded with sexual content and unrealistic expectations the moment they're old enough to watch TV, read books or ( dear Lord ) access the Internet, exploitation of the youngest generation is at a peak, but god forbid an intelligent teenager try to get into a relationship with a responsible caring adult. Think of the children! /headdesk
Tenzen and j4n1 already summed it up very well.

An addition though:
The fact that they are bombarded with and aware of something doesn't necessarily mean they fully comprehend it.

And while Minori may fall under the term 'above average' she is still far from being mature enough to fully understand what a relationship means.
She didn't even realize what part was wrong with her sentence.
It wasn't the 'its not fair' part, but rather the 'he is mine' part as even if they were a couple he wouldn't be her property. (though there are a lot of adults not getting that either out there.)

The other thing is that people seem to be under the impression that everything would remain platonical, while Akatsuki was already annoyed with herself for 'loosing to a middle schooler' and Minori will most likely continue to be more agressive than Akatsuki. as Minori already said: She hasn't done done anything yet.

In the end, its a devil's circle, as both Minori and Akatsuki will try to set the bar higher than the other one, and lets be honest, despite being shy and having a small physicque, Akatsuki is still an adult .

From the Preview(referring to Minori):
'The girl simply admired him. She wanted to be like him... To follow him... To stand behind him. That was all. '

That preview text alone is enough of a hint to determine how easily she is influenced by him btw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRS View Post
A lighter episode, full of cute scenes , i laughed when they show the Reynessia minis that some were selling.
That was a case of very smart product placement.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2014-03-04 at 09:23.