Thread: Licensed Date A Live
View Single Post
Old 2013-04-02, 11:13   Link #351
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Infinite Stratos, eh? I sure miss that Interestingly, there have been a number of shows since with girls flying through the air, ah where are you IS 2nd season
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Where is the Origami love? Why is everyone swooning over Tohka and Kotori?
Did you see her big guns? You can't handle the guns! If I try to hug her, I'm going to be swiss cheese XD I'll proudly declare that I would rather be a DDR dance pad controller for Kotori than Origami's target practice

Quote:
I think given how assertive she is, you would probably want to be under her command; which you would then proceed to disobey every single order so she will punish you severely for repeated insubordination.
Stop exposing me! If Kotori finds out about my plan, I'm ruined
Quote:
Originally Posted by PonSquared View Post
Oh, what must have been 72 panty shots in the first 2 minuets...

No, no... just no.

-INFINITY/10

Blah.
Uh.... I never saw that. You must have watched something else
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Oh, by the way. I have heard that DAL has numerous references to NGE. Is anyone familiar to those?

One of those is Shidou's name. Shi-n-ji I-ka-ri to Shi-do-u I-tsu-ka. Also the Ratatoskr acting as NERV, Spirits as Angels, the metropolis going underground during an attack, and supposed references to the Third Impact.
You noticed the logo too, right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by takai View Post
Interesting, to say the least. People seem so angry at this, I have no clue why
Count me as perplexed. I don't see how this anime can appear revolting. Not counting my otherworldly desires, I thought this was a fun episode to an interesting premise.
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote