View Single Post
Old 2012-10-19, 03:08   Link #6392
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrestrial Dream View Post
How about letting lot of lights get into your room? For me this seems to work to some degrees. After moving I got a room that got lot of light in the morning so I would rather wake up early, then I went back to school and had hard time waking up as the room was dark.
Yeah agree that some light will keep most people awake easier, but i already opened all my curtains before i go to sleep
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
Heh, actually I wake her up (which is a switch from our early years). She has to get up at 4:30am.
I have just tried to put my cell phones somewhere high (so have to fully stand up to reach it). Actually worked slightly better now.

If i have to guess, your wife is store manager for a restaurant? Got a friend working in one a while back, and that is her holy time every morning.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiddenMessage View Post
Hook up a old cellphone to some loud speakers via 3.5mm jacks in the bathroom and set the alarm to desired time. It never failed me yet. Plus you can listen to music/radio when you're in there doing whatever. xD
Can't do so, my room is not sound-proof, gonna wake the whole house up like that X(

New question:

Use end dot in the end of a all paragraphs (especially the final paragraph of a section), and of all bullet points, Yes or No? Is it important for formal report?