View Single Post
Old 2008-03-31, 20:33   Link #112
Kristen
*Author

Hm... After watching it subbed, I can see how JC Staff left the possibilities for a season three wide open. I mean, Hecate has had so much character development as of this point, it's going to be strange as "And that's it. Nothing else important happened." Really, even though Hecate is evil and all, I do kind of feel for her. You could really make a good plot with her from what they have so far, about how she really has been oblivious her entire life about what a human life really is, being "empty", and then once she makes memories of her own (Through Konoe Fumina), she wishes for that faux member to become real. It could be a very sad story of someone who isn't real wishing to become real. Maybe a spin off or a side story or something...

I was smiling when Yuji was talking about things he had to protect, and ended it with "and Yoshida-san". But why, oh why did he have to add "SHANA!" to the end of it. It's like, he found the right direction in life, and then returned to the girl who is annoying, careless, and a bit mean at times.

Really, I'd like to see an OVA series to wrap this up. 6 episodes or so. Maybe make it all anime original and ignore the last arc of the novels. It's just, they need to finish it in a way that doesn't merit 24 episodes.