Thread: Licensed Rental Magica
View Single Post
Old 2018-08-20, 13:08   Link #1897
Tsundere89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiya0890 View Post
Yes she gave up ^^, well she lives happily after moving on. Once my Japanese is better I will read the novels.
If I remember right, Itsuki and Adelicia left Japan, after conclusion. But they did come back to help the group to take care of an issue.
Another thing that I did not understood because of my poor jap, was that it felt like Itsuki and Adelicia merged together (Gattai ?). I don't know if they were separated after the conclusion.
I hope they did though. What a shame no one wants to translate it T_T.

I totally forgot about this episode, I need to rewatch this anime again !
Are you totally sure Hiromi gave up? and Alicia won? It sounds like she was forced to be separated from itski rather than giving up. Have you found any other sources that say otherwise? It almost sounds like he did not officially end up with anyone and Hiromi is confined to hunting witches to protect Itsuki life. personally, she sounds lonely. Guess the author did not really believe in a happy ending for everyone. I was hoping that everybody would be reunited again would stay together. I always felt conflicted about who to root for though. I love both Adelicia and Hiromi. I am a huge sucker for childhood romance though so i guess that makes me want Hiromi to win. I love Adelicia too though. grrrr So so conflicted.

Last edited by Tsundere89; 2018-08-21 at 22:48.
Tsundere89 is offline   Reply With Quote