View Single Post
Old 2004-08-12, 00:39   Link #32
Last of the Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Wolf-Of-Mibu
Oooh i have an intersting question.

Riddle me this ... ^^

Lets say after his "training" with Orochimaru is complete, Oro says this to sasuke.

Orochimaru:

" You have now completed your training. You are almost as powerful as Itachi, but in order to defeat Itachi you need my power. I shall bestow on you my most powerful seal. It will give you the strenth you need to finally kill your brother.
However, know this... As soon as Itachi is dead, my seal shall consume your body and I shall take it over. With your body, power and my knowledge, I shall be unstoppable. I will lay waste to Konoha and kill every person in it, down the last woman and child. Are you prepared to recieve my seal?"

And sasuke knows there is no way around this. He cannot trick Oro and he knows that as soon as he kills Itachi, Oro's seal will devour him and Oro will take over his body and use him to destroy Konoha and kill everybody in it.

Do you think Sasuke will agree?

Do you honestly believe that he will let Orochimaru take over his body, that's like saying that Naruto will be devoured or his body taken over by Kyuubi for asking for his power. I'm pretty sure that someone has an exucse for that. Sasuke will never let someone else possess him, since he want to kill his brother. He wants power, not someone else inside of him to to kill his brother. I wouldn't worry to much about the cursed seal, since once he kills Orochimaru, the seal will dissapear with him. Orochimaru by taking Sasuke as an disciple and as a future container, it would bring his downfall, since he is bitting more than he can chew. That will be one hell of a fight, master and disciple. After that, maybe Sasuke and Kabuto will continue working together, of course for their own purposes.
Last of the Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote