View Single Post
Old 2010-01-15, 05:12   Link #70
seiji_kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeard D. Kuma View Post
Who says that they have to come into close contact with Luffy? I can name plenty of ways they can attack Luffy from a distance (don't make me list them ). What I'm saying to you is that there's no way that Luffy is going to have things go his way so smoothly. That would be very anticlimactic and boring.
I'd find nothing more anticlimatic and boring then a ranged attack stopping Luffy since Luffy showed me plenty of times how skillfully he is at dodging, especially ranged attacks. And I'm expecting the WB pirates to hold of everyone like WB did to Kizaru this chapter.

And go smoothly? So lets forget about everything he had to do so far to come this way? Take out countless grunts, avoid Moria, switch Buggy with himself to occupy Mihawk. Getting kicked bye Kizaru to the start and beeing forced to take an other hormone injection to stay up? Yeah things went truly smooth for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poetic Justice View Post
If WB has Haoushoku Haki, Why don't soldiers fall unconscious in front of him? Or is it simply a matter of him not using it?
Haki is like mp, he's keeping it in store for when he truly needs it. Like the haki infused attacks on logia. Joking of course but actually a good question.

Last edited by seiji_kun; 2010-01-15 at 05:34.