View Single Post
Old 2009-07-19, 00:24   Link #30
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
@darknemo2000

For the sake of the argument, I think it's better to just continue moving with the story and accept there were somewhat close. By their defintion of course.

Back to Topic.

I don't know about you guys but don't you think that almost sounds "selfish"? (Can't find the word).

For starters, I do not think it is right to push "someone" into in other person's arms, especially if they don't feel the same.

Alicia has strong feelings for Welkin, he has strong feelings for her, end of story.

Faldio comes into the picture and develops strong feelings for Alicia, ok, but Alicia defintely does not feel the same way.

In this case Welkin is disrespecting Alicia's feelings.

This time I'm throwing the monkey wrench at Welkin. If what I suspect will happen in the next battle, he better pull that head of his out of his ass.
Its more like Welkin is insensitive jerk. But also a bit jealous and confused.

He and alicia never felt all that close in my book, and the fact that Alicia blushes to around every man that approaches her doesnt help matters much just like the fact that she seems to spend more time with Faldio than with Welkin anyway (though more is because Falkdio is sticking to her like a wet leaf to her ass).

Yeah she was flustered around him and tried to pull moves on him when alone, but she looks flustered by about every man around anyway.