View Single Post
Old 2010-01-17, 18:22   Link #8
Prestige

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeard D. Kuma View Post
I meant ever since he got on Inazuma's bridge. The only obstacles he had to contend with were Garp and Sengoku. As you pointed out already, Garp let himself get hit which made him fall off the bridge. Subsequent to that, Kizaru and Sengoku failed to stop any further advancement from Luffy. This was all done for the sake of plot because Luffy is not able to get by them by force, which is why I wanted Whitebeard to save Ace from the start. In any case, it's good that Ace is finally freed because the last few chapters almost had no progression.
Whoa that is very weird point of view.

Luffy practically died once, lost 10 years of his lifetime, went through excruciating pains of toxication and fought through hell.

He got brutally pierced,sliced,mauled and maimed on Marineford, got KO'd and body run out of power long ago but only reason he is still going is because Iva used his hormones to allow Luffy to cheat his body forcing it to move even if its out of energy.

He even put saving Ace before his crew. I cant believe how some people dont think Luffy has any right to save Ace at this point, Luffy is pretty much walking corpse at this moment but he is still fighting by sheer will power.

I dont think there is even possible to put more effort in saving someone than Luffy has been using.