View Single Post
Old 2008-08-11, 23:12   Link #1258
Worriors1
Spontaneous Retirement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
No reason, just don't have any indication of such is all, only mention about it was the music box and that's it to my recollection <_<

Worriors: Ahh, you can't have much of a music box if the contents are empty you know, more likely then not its just the components to sing the song and what have you. Well even if it does have a picture, the main thing is its significance will finally come to light as will Rolo's, I'm hoping anyway >_>
Actually, I think I've seen a locket kinda like his. The components for the music box are shoved into one side of the locket. I don't really think with their technology it needs to be very big for one recording..
So the other side could hold any number of objects.. So long as they're very.. Very small. And it still irks me seeing as he's always looking at something that is inside it. Good grief, we wait for 19-20 episodes just to see what is in the friggin locket? What kind of scam is that?

But yes. I hope Rolo's significance is brought to light too, along with the locket.
Crap, if Lelouch doesn't break it first, he might keep it as a momento - to quit lying, prehaps? Or place it on Rolo's grave at the end of the series..
That is, if Rolo dies.
Be a sweet ending though.
Here's hoping.
Worriors1 is offline   Reply With Quote