View Single Post
Old 2003-12-05, 11:22   Link #5
Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWho2002
K-F does that so they don't have to be bothered to take more time to encode each episode's proper OP/ED sequence, they just use a stock one and slap it on each episode they put together. They also don't include the next ep previews because they feel it spoils too much of the next episode in their opinion (which I don't agree with).
I don't mind not having previews. But I feel strongly about the credits.

Even as webmasters and fansubbers, we all feel we should be given credit for our effort...... no? I'm sure even K-F will agree with that. They love their site and they want their fansubbing effort to be recognized. (And personally I think they do a great job with the translation and subbing.) But if the *original* credits are chopped off....... but the credits for their own fansubbing efforts are left in........ I don't know. Maybe I'm not seeing this thing properly but I feel it's kind of unfair. *huge sweat drop* Again, I want to emphasize that I'm not trying to stir up an unpleasant debate. I would just like to be able to see things from a different point of view. *sweat drop*