View Single Post
Old 2011-05-06, 15:02   Link #2037
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
Btw. about shooting bullets on the plane... I was also skeptical at first but both of them are supposed to be really skilled so I don't think they would have accidently destroyed the windows. Besides, wasn't it mentioned that point blank range was needed for the bullets to actually do noticable damage? The gun fight made most sense to me compared to the alternatives (katana, barehand).
Actually a sword fight would've made more sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
That's like saying it's ridiculous a caterpillar turns into a butterfly. It's pointless.
Oh I see. So Hysteria mode by aruosal has an amazing amount of scientific explanation behind it?

Quote:
Even in real life, law enforcement can bring guns on a plane in certain situations. In any case, Kinji just barged in.
Yes but they're not law enforcement They're juvenile mercernaries. And Aria didn't barge in.

Quote:
Riko clearly said she broadcast a unique signal that let Aria know about the incident with Kinji, so that's why she was there.
Oh right. The fan sub I got simply said "obvious signal".

Quote:
You'd be surprised what people do.
So he's just like that then? Fine, if they go down that ruote and have Kinji realise what a worthless piece of shit he is atm (which seems to be the route they're going to go anyway) then fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoakeNoHikari View Post
Yeah, I guess. It's retarded that he didn't save her instead of spending his breath to scream her name in shock, but yes, I suppose he had enough time to say something, rather than move.

フィクションです〜

Translation: Fiction desu~

Supernatural fiction, to make matters worse.
The more grounded in reality a story is, the more believable it is and thus the more it can be appreciated. I'm no culture alien. I'm aware that this show isn't meant for everyone, especially not me. That doesn't mean my opinion is worthless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Aria is hunting the Butei Killer to help her mother. It makes absolute sense that if she had a way of tracking her which Aria did that she would be the one on the case to save Kinji.

Also about Kinji realizing Aria was in danger. He realized it because his brother was the one that he knew of targeted by the butei killer and he saw the parallel with Aria. Seriously Hysteria Mode Kinji is basically ridiculous tier mental processing.
So all he had as a basis was a parralel? I sure hope they don't use public transportation ever again, not if Riko is still on the loose.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote