View Single Post
Old 2006-05-20, 12:40   Link #59
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Q. What are the Option types for the lists...
For example... I know of the
[list][list=a][list=1][list=A][list=I][list=i]

I know there has to be at least one more... because Lefteris_D uses it in the General Chat Thread Index... Link Here
Q. What are the tag priorities... maybe this is confusing ^^...

*here's an example...*

The
[Color]
tag overrides the [
B] [I] [U]
tags... so if they are placed in the color tag they work... otherwise they dont...
Q. What is the purpose of the [pre] tag...
Acording to the example in the FAQ... it's to preserve spaces or something... but...

With the Pre tag

S p a c i n g is preserved
With no Pre tag
S p a c i n g is preserved
*...Hmmmmmm ... I must be missing something... I only see it changing the font...*

Little Q. How do I preserve multiple spaces...
*Now for some useless information...*
  1. If you type NOPARSE (with brackets) anywhere in the post... it's equivalent to typing your entire post in a no parse tag... to be more accurate... some tags will remain... others become disabled... and you might even get some error (tags go crazy)...
  2. When you use the URL tag if you don't type a name... it will be invisible... for example... if I were to type it in this post... Img Link
    This... [url=www.Google.com][/url]... will get you this...
    *yes... it's invisible... because the button is missing... meaning the text that the people were suppose to click to access it *
  3. When on AnimeSuki... if you scroll the page way down... the last line... will show the server you are on...
    For example : You are using server number 3.
    This might be useful when the forum has minor glitches (The Haruhi Thread, The Haruhi Poll)

..:: Off Topic ::..

*This has been bothering me for a while and I don't feel like creating a new thread for every little thing... *

When the forum has some critical error or problem (like The Forum Hack)... why isn't AnimeSuki Forum resurrected from the smelliest pits of the internet... and people redirected there instead of IRC ... since the forum software seems to be set so only posts from 100 days ago will be visible (by default)... there shouldn't be a problem... because it would look like it's empty... all that would be needed... would be to just reopen the forums for temporary discussion...