View Single Post
Old 2007-04-05, 12:18   Link #45
astayanax
Conspiracy Theorist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotengu View Post
Kakashi did say that He couldn't beat Itachi by himself, but He's not stupid either. He took out Itahci clone WAY easier than team Guy took down Kisame clone. I think Kakashi also knows that Itachi might not be able to use his regular eyes which would be the only reason Itachi would want to kill him for knowing MS' secret (as he would then be defeted when he went blind from not being able to keep sharingan on).

If it was Kakashi and Sasuke vs. Itachi, I don't think Itachi would last very long. (or even want to fight them)
I am not too sure about this. Both Orochimaru (who we can agree was waaaay better than Kakashi) and Sasuke acknowledged that they were simply no match against Itachi even if they tag team him... yet this was the same Orochimaru who for most part was laughing at 4 tailed Naruto.

The reason why everyone had doubts about Itachi's supposingly inhuman strength/skill is Kishi always protrayed him as a cautious person who runs first, and question later. We have yet to see Itachi owning anyone to the extent of him gaining his reputation and if Kishi wants this character to keep this reputation, he has to create a scene soon that would prove Itachi's dominance.

I am not a fan of this spoiler if it is true. It is yet another crippling blow to Orochimaru as all of us thought all along that the CS was something he invented... but yet it is another 'blood trait' (if you want to call it that) that he stole for his own usage.

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-04-06 at 04:12. Reason: don't double post
astayanax is offline   Reply With Quote