Thread: A Laugh A Day
View Single Post
Old 2008-01-06, 19:44   Link #1452
ApostleOfGod
^.^

Lol looks like some people are aware of stereotypes, and it seems like it's not *illegal* here or anything. So, I'll post more jokes now
*Note - They're not all stereotypical, but some are

-A man walks into a bar. Ouch.

-What does a blonde do when she hears the bartender say that the drinks are on the house?
She grabs a ladder.

-What does a blonde do when her computer freezes?
She puts it in the microwave.

-A blonde is walking down the street, when she passes an electronics store. She looks at the display items, and is interested in buying the Television on display. So she goes into the store and goes to the clerk and asks, "Hey, how much for that T.V. over there?" The clerk responds, "Sorry ma'am, I don't sell it to blondes." The blonde goes out, goes to the hair salon next door, puts on a brown wig, and comes back, asking the same question, "How much is that T.V. there?" Once again, she receives the same reply back from the clerk, "Sorry ma'am, I don't sell it to blondes." Then the blonde goes back to the hair salon, changes her hair red, and she comes back into the electronics store. She repeats her question, "Hey, how much for the T.V. on display?" Yet again, the clerk responds, "Sorry ma'am, I don't sell it to blondes." Then she lost it. She said, "I don't understand! How did you know that I was blonde all this time?"

The clerk responds, "Because that's not a T.V., it's a microwave."

More later...

One is to live life as if nothing is a miracle.

The other way is to live life as though everything is a miracle.
ApostleOfGod is offline   Reply With Quote