View Single Post
Old 2011-09-18, 19:18   Link #33
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
Enishi deserved better than he got this episode. To be slapped in front of his staff by his idiot wife when he finally shows the spine to stand up to his domineering sister and mother? The message from Okada seems to be, “Know your place in my world, Boy. This is what happens if you pathetic males try and overreach yourselves.”
lulz. Well, he was being an idiot too. However, I would say, I was laughing at his misery when the episode was trying to be dramatic. This year, HSI is only outdone in unintentional comedy by Kaiji.

This episode was obviously Okada's thoughts on having to write the Kenshin remake.

But in any case, it was a good episode. Sometimes there is no point in trying to defy the obvious, and Sui was right in that overextending themselves would end up no good. Don't think about winning or losing, that's the wrong thing to worry about!

I'm a bit mixed on Nako's "I love Kissuo speech", was I supposed to take thay seriously?

But brilliant end btw where everyone helps. A nice tune plays as they head outside, looking at the beautiful scenery which is the remaints of this show's budget while we wonder how this will all end.

I also liked it when they were so tired, they starting falling asleep. Minko in particular fainting during class is pretty reminiscent of me in school,

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews